Cosmic Break Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Take it easy.
Guidelines can be found here.
If you are new, a comprehensive guide can be found here. (There is no guide written yet, but it's in progress. Sorry!)

Jace build (Shot path)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jace build (Shot path) Empty
PostSubject: Jace build (Shot path)   Jace build (Shot path) EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 4:30 pm

Spoiler:
Notes about the build:

• Cosmicalc doesn't support core tunes, so I can't include Custom Sway or Back Protect in the build. Do get them, though! Especially Custom Sway.
  • This build has no EX tunes. You can swap out some of the high ____ alpha/beta tunes for EX tunes if you want, though.
  • Accessories can be subtituted for any combo that gives a total of 2 wlk, 1 tec, and 5 HP for the same effect. Both must be slotted, though, keep this in mind.

This is my Jace build. I'm not good enough at the game to feel like my input on how to play him is worth it, but I can at least give you my build.

And, also, a few tips:

• Sway backwards, then use Shot Arts, then fire off a freeze shot. This will help you get away from melees in some situations.
  • In some situations, shock shots are more useful as anti-melee than freeze shots. I suck dick at this game so I don't know which situations lol
  • Barrier shots are surprisingly good for maps with narrow chokepoints, such as Tundra Wall or Dirty Waterway.
Back to top Go down

Jace build (Shot path)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break Forum :: Cosmic Break :: Guides :: Zero Types-
Jump to: